Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am thankful for each day, sometimes I dont like it or its outcome but I know it is an opportunity to do something positive. I am greatful to have had the opportunity to be around some amazing young people everyday. Over my career, some have turned out to be a very special,well each is special. Some just touch my soul a little more. I have been blessed to travel, I realize how incredibly fortunate I am. So many people have far less material items but live life to the fullest. It is humbling and something I need to do a better job. I pray that others can live a life as blessed as I have. The place I have worked and the opportuinities of very different kinds that have been presented. Wow! The Lord has done some amazing work, we just needto take time to enjoy it (speaking mostly to my self). It might be a person, place or opportunity. Finally, I am thankful for family It is so important. It has taken me30+ years to finally understand that. Seeing my brother getting married (sister and youngest brother doing so later this year) made me realize I haven't been a great son to my parents and have taken them for granted. (Fetzer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST!