Thursday, July 31, 2008

being thankful
I'm thankful for the phone call that I receive everyday from my dad,for the food that replenishes my body after a hard workout, for the sun that shines through my window as I log onto my computer, and for Brooke Turner. (kholmes, 20)
Posted on Jul. 29th, 2008 04:57 pm


Honestly, I am thankful for life. I recently went to visit my uncle in LA who is passing from cancer. After interacting with someone who is at the end of their life, I found myself reflecting on my own life. Suddenly, the situations that I'd considered problems seemed so insignificant. I may sometimes struggle, but I'm here! I woke up this morning, some people did not. I'm breathing, I'm healthy, I am loved. I am truly blessed! (Evelyn, 20)
Posted on Jul. 30th, 2008 08:56 pm



I am thankful for life's struggles. Knowing that life is a big test and full of unknowns, I wake up everyday never taking any moment for granted. To be able to set goals for your self, and have principles established so that you will be equipped while your living your personal legend keeps the days lively, it makes loving people (especially those closest to you) and yourself a priority and a blessing. When that barrier arrives it forces you to cling closer to your principles and once through that barrier comes the greatest feeling of accomplishment and courage. I have learned that my life is not supposed to be just a walk in the park, but sprinkled with hardship every now and then. That is why I am thankful for life struggles. (kellanp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST!